Logistics Construction Company's safety policy is based on the belief that every working person is entitled to a safe place to work. We recognize our responsibility for the physical well being of our employees as established by Government regulations Ministry of Manpower (MOM).
Logistics Construction places a very high priority on safety throughout the company. To ensure that all employees are in compliance with company and The Occupational Safety and Health Framework (OSH) regulations, Safety meetings and training are held each month, covering a wide range of topics per OSH standards, such as respirators, basic first aid, proper lifting techniques, to scaffolding safety.
Through our Safety Awards program, Logistics Construction recognizes and rewards individual employees for exemplifying jobsite safety with zero personal injuries.
A good safety record is a win-win situation for both the client and contractor.
- Key elements of our Safety programs.
- Company safety plan
- Drug and alcohol testing program
- Safety recognition program
- Safety incentive program
- Supervisor training programs
- Employee orientation
- Hazard communication program
- Project safety plan through Phased Safety Planning’s
- "Injury free" projects are possible and do occur
- Reinforcement of safety
- Frequent safety review of jobs by our Safety Director
- Loss-control meetings of senior managers
- On-site tool box safety meetings
- Safety checklist used by superintendents
- Safety violation forms to document employee and subcontractor violations
- Insurance company visits and follow-up recommendations
- Policy and procedure manuals
- Accident investigation
- Confined space
- Cranes and heavy equipment
- Emergency procedures (fire and medical)
- Fall protection
- Hazard communication
- Lock out/tag out
- Trenching and shoring
- Proper lifting techniques
- Personal protective equipment